International Journal of Politics & Social Sciences Review (IJPSSR) is a peer-reviewed & multi-disciplinary online open access journal that publishes high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews, book reviews, theses/dissertations and academic essays. The IJPSSR welcomes Academicians, Professionals, Senior and Junior Scholars to submit their academic research articles.
IJPSSR is an Open Access Journal that can be accessed and downloaded online for free. Thus, ensuring high visibility and increase of citations for all research articles published. The journal aims to facilitate scholarly work on recent theoretical and practical aspects of Political and Social Sciences. Researchers, Academics and Policymakers are able to submit their manuscript at any time. Before submitting, please ensure that the manuscript is in accordance with the Journal & Higher Education Commission (HEC) Policy, epistemic focus and scope, written in English, and follows the author guidelines & manuscript template available at the website. All submitted manuscripts via Open Journal System (OJS) are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, will undertake rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymized refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
- Quality Research in all areas of Social Sciences
- Excellent contents that utilizes the best research tools
- A platform for Political Scientist, Academicians, Researchers, Professionals and Practitioners in allied fields to collaborate in conduct of quality research projects in Political & Social Sciences
- Promote the national perspective on key domestic, regional and international issues through research and outreach
- Seek collaborations with relevant national and international policy institutes for the exchange of ideas and knowledge
- Provide a conducive research environment to visiting scholars aimed at building perceptions and connecting shared knowledge-based interests.